IPTV FREE m3u 2022 tested and recently updated
In 2022 still, you do not have to buy a subscription to access IPTV service. With the free IPTV links we daily publish and update, you got a goldmine at your disposal which you can use wherever you are, whenever you want, however you would like to.
IPTV Free M3u links 2022 are a great way to benefit from watching TV.
Instead of using cable or satellite TV, you can access any TV shows, movies or series, sports games streaming, easily sticking to a mere URL m3u link or IPTV m3u list.
Internet Protocol TV has made the TV experience simple and fun. And our free IPTV links 2022 and m3u lists make it even simpler!
Features of Our IPTV free
IPTV for all devices
Whether you are using Smart TV, computer, smartphone, tablet, TV Box, or else, and you would like to watch premium IPTV channels via IPTV free, then you are at the right place!
Our IPTV packages include a variety of IPTV channels from all around the world. it contains wide range of media categories. You will find News, TV Shows, movies and TV series, iptv links github bein sport, etc.
Check the sports section on our website in the menu of IPTV Sports, download free IPTV m3u playlist files or the IPTV list URL links, and run them on any device you have.
Our daily IPTV m3u links you download are all compatible with Kodi m3u, smart tv, smartphones android, and ios, Firestick, computers windows Mac or Linux.
M3u IPTV Lists that support Smart TV
Using Smart TV is absolutely supported in our smart IPTV playlist URLs.
You can use Smart IPTV App SIPTV to set up IPTV on your TV as illustrated in the tutorial below or download IPTV Smarters as it is also a great IPTV app.
IPTV Smarters Pro allows you to run the m3u free list on an android phone, tablet, or TV.
For Windows users, the IPTV VLC media player remains the best option. VLC is a great software to easily set up smart IPTV URLs as well as smart IPTV lists and is always free.
Are you looking for really working IPTV m3u links 2022? You look here and there and come with broken no longer working staff? Look no further!
Working and updated iptv links and m3 playlists
For us, an IPTV free service is the ability to provide IPTV m3u playlist 2022 updated and working. It also means offering a variety of options in terms of file formats. On our website, we always make sure to publish IPTV m3u list URLs for users who prefer to copy-paste the playlist link, especially for Smart TV. But alongside that, you also have the option to download free IPTV playlist m3u.
IPTV free login and IPTV links bein sport download for pc VLC, android TV, and phones you can access directly are stable and updated but only work for a while. But updating is always present and you are able to get the new IPTV free links m3u 2022 at any time.
How to Use m3u IPTV Links?
The process is very simple: just copy the m3u IPTV link URL, paste it on your device’s software and play it right away. If you want links stream IPTV URLs as m3u, just click on the link and you will be able to download it as an m3u playlist.
Protect yourself with VPN
It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while using IPTV, especially free IPTV services.
More benefits of using VPN
- Hide your IP address, and no one should be able to identify your real IP
- Unblock content that some content media services block for some countries. An example is you can access Netflix USA even if you do not actually live in the US.
- Protect yourself from hackers. Well who is going to hack into your device when they do not even notice your virtual activity?
Two VPN Leaders in the industry
They have great servers all around the globe, with a good support team.
NordVPN keeps absolutely no log records while ExpressVPN keeps trivial log history that actually should by no means hurt your privacy or cause you any sort of legal troubles.
Big Discounts starting from $3 A MONTH!
How to Use m3u IPTV Links?
The process is very simple: just copy the IPTV link URL, paste it on your device’s software and play it right away. If you want links stream IPTV URLs as m3u, just click on the link and you will be able to download it as an m3u playlist.
Don’t worry if you don’t know how to set up IPTV stream links and m3u playlist because we have included a thorough guide on how to do that for many devices.
Check this PTV SETUP GUIDE below and find all information you need to run daily free IPTV links or m3u list on Smart TV, PC, android, ios, and Kodi.
Read also: Mobdro: features review, setup guide.
How to Set Up IPTV Links on Your Device?
The easiest way to watch these channels is to install VLC media player. It is free software and really reliable and easy to use.
Nevertheless, VLC is only efficient if you intend to run IPTV on computers and android phones, and tablets. For you to play IPTV links or m3u files on Smart TV, for instance, you need to install other IPTV apps.
In the following tutorial, we will be covering how to set up IPTV on Smart TV, Kodi, Apple TV, Android phones and tablets, and iOS iPhones and iPads.
How to set up iptv links and m3u playlist on Smart TV Samsung and LG ?
The following is a thorough guide to help you set up your IPTV free server on your Smart TV.
Notice that these guidelines apply to Samsung and LG Smart TV, because the process may differ with other brands.
1. First download the Smart TV App from your Smart TV Apps Store.
2. Install Smart TV App following the wizard setup and then launch it. (You would see a message on the screen indicating that you only have 7 days free trial and you have to purchase the app for € 5.49 for a lifetime license).
3. Locate your MAC address on the right of your screen: take a note of it because you are going to use it in the next step.
4. Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/.
5. Type your MAC address in the indicated field (MAC).
6. Upload your m3u or m3u8 playlist file in the field “File: Choose File” OR paste the link in the “URL” field if you have a link IPTV URL.
How to set up free IPTV on Kodi?
Follow the below steps to set up IPTV links or m3u list on Kodi:
1. From the Kodi home screen, go to Add-ons, My Add-ons, and select PVR. 2. Click on PVR IPTV Simple Client and then Configure 3. Under the M3U Play List URL, paste your list link and then click on OK.
If you had the PVR IPTV Simple Client Enabled already, it should refresh and display the already loaded IPTV channels in the top right corner.
If PVR IPTV Simple Client is Disabled, click on the Enable button.
4. Back on the Kodi home screen, click on TV to launch your M3U playlist and view what live IPTV channels have loaded.
You may also be interested in Ottplayer App: How to Set up on all Devices.
Setting up iptv on iPhone iPad and Apple TV.
There are many Apps to run IPTV on iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV, and you can pick whatever IPTV app for iOS you like.
Here we will be practicing on GSE SMART IPTV PRO which is amazing and highly rated up, and above all it’s FREE. You can download it from App Store.
1. Go to the App Store and install the GSE SMART IPTV PRO app 2. Open the settings menu 3. Click on Remote Playlists. 4. Click on the + button and choose the Add M3U URL option. 5. Enter a name in the Playlist Name field (Example: TV) and delete all existing data and all spaces in the Playlist link field and enter the URL address that you have.
How to set up IPTV links or m3u list on android phone tablet?
We will use the VLC Player Android app to run the free IPTV playlist on android whether smartphone or tablet. We will show you how to run IPTV links on android devices smartphones or tablets using two apps: VLC for Android and IPTV Extreme.
You can choose what better fits you, though we would recommend VLC.
So here are the two methods with both apps:
1- Setting up iptv on anroid with VLC for Android.
1. Go to Google Play Store 2. Download VLC Player Android. 3. Open to install VLC android app 4. Locate your m3u or m3u8 playlist file and click to play it; a pop-up would appear that asks you which app to use to run the file. Choose VLC for Android.
NOTE: if the pop-up does not show up and the playlist is opened automatically on the default app that normally reads media files on your device, consider editing your device’s setting to make VLC as default. Here is how to do that:
Go to your device Settings.
Access the Application Manager.
Locate that default app you want to replace by VLC App and click on it.
Press Clear Default.
Set VLC for Android as your default app.
2- Setting up iptv on anroid Using IPTV Extreme.
1. Download IPTV Extreme from Google Play Store. 2. Install the app on your device 3. Locate your playlist file and click to play it; a pop-up will appear that asks you which app to use to run the file. Choose IPTV Extreme.
See also how to set up IPTV on VLC.
FREE IPTV LINKS URLs DOWNLOAD